We discussed just a few items at our March meeting.
- I reported that after two requests, GMO-Free NY has not gotten back to me with the materials Mark and I need for approaching our representatives.
- I told them that I had just been to a Social Media seminar for my own business and learned that I really should be on Twitter, so perhaps so should we. I asked if anyone was interested in doing that, but no takers. I said I would ask around – perhaps there are people who can’t attend meetings who would like to take on this task.
- I will be tabling on Saturday for another organization, and will include some posters and business cards for GMO-Free.
- Devi asked whether we want to have bumper stickers made. The cost is about $100 and we should be able to make that up selling them. Ponying up the $100 was sort of a sticking point. Magnets and window clings would be more likely to be put on cars, but they are more expensive. Devi said Rosemary had a nice design. We made no decision.
- Our next meeting will be April 10th.